BB [#2] Behold, There Be Gaming Resolutions!
Over at Hawty McBloggy, my good friend bs angel has a “blog banter” (BB) where she, along with other fellow bloggers, blog about a certain topic. The topic suggested for this banter was “New Year’s resolutions as it pertains to gaming.” Seeing how practically my life is video games (besides college) I thought it was a perfect subject! I decided to write them in a satirical commandment form. Most of it is serious, while one or two is quite comedic. Enjoy!
Behold, here be lies my list of gaming resolutions!
10. Thou shall not shatter glass when I play Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore for Xbox 360.
9. Thou shall complete 227 more games of Bejeweled 2 on Endless Mode to unlock achievement!
8. Thou shall not cry or throw a tantrum if my Xbox 360 will smite itself with a dreaded red-ring.
7. Thou shall spam video game companies begging for a Care Bears video game on Xbox 360.
6. Thou shall not complain about people on xbox live. Behold, there be mute button!
5. Thou shall complete a few original Xbox games. Syberia II, here I come!
4. Thou shall spend more time taking pictures on Pokemon Snap for Wii.
3. Thou shall purchase a PS2, for it is calling my name.
2.Thou shall not make any Wii-lly silly Wii jokes.
1. Thou shall Wii-lly get a life. LOL