My Favorite Custom Halo 3 Games
Halo – a series that has technically launched the Xbox to epic stardom, and for good reason. The games have phenomenal replay value. I myself have invested thousands and thousands of hours – probably over 20,000 + games.
Halo 3 has been out for over a year already, and I still play it constantly. Here are my top 5 favorite custom games as of this writing. Included is a link so you can download it yourself through Bungie.net – enjoy! : )
1) Slip N Slide – There are two custom maps [Narrows, and Valhalla] for this gametype. It’s an extremely fun free for all that I highly recommend!
2) Hillbillies – My own custom game! Best played on Blackout. Features Brute Shots and Shotguns. It’s Crazy King!
3) Jenga Tower – this is a hilarious game where one guy is the “zombie” in which he has to throw items at the Jenga Tower so other players fall off it.
Downloads: Map [Standoff] and Gametype located all here.
4) Duck Hunt – a cool custom game on Standoff which is a hint towards the classic game many of us played on the NES. One guy in a Warthog shooting other flying players!
Downloads: Map [Standoff] and gametype located all here.
5) Griffball – Played usually on Foundry, this team based game uses hammers, swords, and lots of running!
Let me know if you like them!
What are your favorite custom games?