My Top 10 Films of 2011
This list has taken a long time to compile, and finally, the list is here. 2011 had many films (I had to spend some time catching up on a lot of them!) Definitely better than my 2010 list. Here’s my top 10 films of 2011!
10. Big Mommas: Like Father Like Son – I like Big Momma. Hilarious movie!
9. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 – Satisfying end to a great movie series.
8. The Help – Unique drama with some laugh-out-loud moments.
7. Soul Surfer – Touching film that has a powerful message.
6. In The Land of Blood and Honey – A gripping and emotional story about the Bosnian war. Impeccable acting.
5. In Time – Made some time to see this movie. Cool concept and intriguing.
4. The Whistleblower – Based on true events, this film is one you won’t soon forget after watching.
3. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol – Imax makes the film much better! Great action scenes and locations.
2. Incendies – An emotional and mature drama. Some of the scenes deserve some awards!
1. Another Earth – Mesmerizing and deep. One of the best films, ever.
Honorable Mentions: Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, Melancholia, Everything Must Go, Detachment, The Muppets, Johnny English Reborn, Take Shelter, I Am Number Four, The Secret World of Arrietty.