For anyone interested in knowing my life’s major “lifeline” – achievements, accomplishments, and jobs, take a look. This is merely just a reference for myself just in case I forget any of it. I have done so much since 1988. This is all subject to change of course, I know I am missing a few key parts in my life.
Jobs/Volunteer Work [Past to Present]
- Babysitter [1994 – 2002]
- Boy Scout [2000 – 2001]
- Quote Editor for High School Newspaper, Spotlight. [2004-2006]
- Junior Counselor in Summer Day Camp. 
- Assistant Counselor in Summer Day Camp. 
- Assistant in South Florida Kosher Meats. [2005-2007]
- Journalist/Intern for the Ottawa Jewish Bulletin. [2006-2007]
- Xbox Ambassador for Microsoft [2007 – 2012]
- Co-Editor for The Voice (Undergraduate college newspaper) [2007 – 2008]
- Secretary in TCS Psych Club [2007 – 2009]
- Editor-in-Chief and Design-Layout Editor for The Voice [2008 – 2011]
- Moderator for Konami’s DDR site [2009 – Closing of website in 2011]
- Moderator for nbc.com [2010 – Closing of forums in 2012]
- Freelance Journalist for the Barry Buccaneer newspaper [2011 – 2012]
- GRA for International and Multicultural Department at Barry University [June 2012-December 2012]
- Guardian ad Litem for 11th Judicial Circuit (Court Appointed Special Advocate) [July 2013 – July 2015]
- Graduate Assistant for DCAR at Nova Southeastern University [August 2013 – August 2015]
- Treasurer for Conflict Prevention Early Warning and Response Working Group [May 2014 – May 2015]
- DCAR Representative for SHSS SGA at Nova Southeastern University [May 2014 – May 2015]
- Graduate Assistant for NSU in conjunction with Boys and Girls Clubs [January 2015 – July 2015]
- Teacher & Tutor for at-risk students at Breakthrough Miami in Miami Country Day School [Winter 2015]
- Peer Mentor for new doctoral students at NSU [August 2015 – August 2017]
- Journal Editorial Board Member, The Qualitative Report. [2017-]
- English Teacher & Tutor, Paper Airplanes. [2018-]
- 1988: Born in Canada.
- 1991: Introduced to video games.
- 1993: Moved to New York.
- 1994: Moved to Arizona.
- 1995: Learned how to bake cookies.
- 2000: Went to California, joined the Boy Scouts.
- 2001: Moved to Florida.
- 2002: Introduced to DDR.
- 2005: Won 2 awards for my poems in Miami Dade County Fair.
- 2006: Graduated High School, went to Ottawa, Canada.
- 2007: Returned to FL, enrolled in Touro College South.
- 2011: Graduated Magna cum Laude from TCS. Accepted into Barry University, getting a Master’s!
- 2013: Graduated with honors from Barry University, accepted into Nova Southeastern University for a PhD!
- 2014: Germany Close Up Fellowship Recipient
- 2015: Traveled to Thailand, South Africa, (with NGO’s), Poland, and Germany (March of Remembrance and Hope)
- 2015 (2nd Half): Passed the PhD qualifying exams, moved back home to Canada, visited Christian Island!
- 2016: Defended dissertation proposal, became a certified conflict reconciliation facilitator, traveled to France!
- 2017: Defended final dissertation, graduated with a PhD! Received certificate in Business French.
- 2018: United Nations Alliance of Civilizations Fellow – traveled to Morocco, Egypt, and Qatar; The future is on the horizon!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
(>*-*)>That pretty much sums up all I can think of for the moment. This will be updated periodically.<(*-*<)